Search This Blog

Pageviews

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Favourite films

I have focused my blog so far (what little there is of it;)!!!) on makeup, which don't get me wrong, because I really love makeup, is good but I wouldn't be able to sustain a regular amount of blogs on makeup. The problem is that I don't have massive amounts of make-up (in comparison to other beauty bloggers) so I don't want to do loaaads about make-up now, and then come to write something in a few months and be stuck with nothing to write!
I'm going to venture out of what I am comfortable with today and talk about my favourite films!! I have no idea why I have chosen to do this if I'm completely honest but I figured that I have to start somewhere with doing something different!! These aren't in any particular order, but I think it's fair to say I love them all!!
Okay, so this first one I'm pretty sure everyone will have heard of, and if not then have you been living under a rock?!! 'Frozen' is one of those films that I can just watch over and over again and not get bored! I am a huge lover of Disney films in general so you can imagine my excitement when this came out! I don't care how old I am, Frozen is an amazing film!!!

'Great Gatsby' is such a lovely film! It is set in 1920's America and the way the film has been done, you really feel like you are in the 20's!! I studied this for English literature last year and I would strongly advice reading the book as well, which I would argue is better than the film!! And it has to be mentioned, it has Leonardo DiCaprio in it. Any film with Leonardo Dicaprio in it is going to be a good film!!

Harry Potter. I just love all the films!! I don't know if its just me, but every summer I feel the need to watch every Harry Potter film within about a week!! I always get really sad towards the end though ,because I'm just a muggle and I will never be able to do magic!! *cries in corner*

If you are ever feeling down or sad, then this is the film to watch! 'Mean Girls' has to be one of my favourites and like Frozen, I can watch it over and over and over again without getting bored!! It makes me literally laugh out loud and I think its going to be one of those classics that I'll still be watching when I'm 50!!

I have only watched 1, 2 and 3 of 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and I really need to watch the 4th but the first 3 are hilarious! I really love them all and Jack Sparrow has to be one of my favourite characters of all time because he is just so darn funny!! I think there is a 5th film coming out in 2017 which is super exciting!!

I have literally watched this film too many times!! I love the idea of the film being based around acapella and it is such an upbeat film. I would almost say its the high school for teenagers and older!! ;) It also makes me wish that I could sing, and for a few seconds each time I watch this, I'm like "yeah, I can do it", at which point I remember my huge inability to actually sing in tune!!!;) If you haven't watch this then I think you need to and you really won't regret it!!

 I still remember seeing this in the cinema and being stunned at how much I loved it. The books are amazing as well, but if I'm honest I don't really get the last book. Some parts are a bit confusing in my head but this film is worth watching!! I own the second film as well but for some reason, I have only watched it once! Not entirely sure why I haven't watched it more than once because that film is also incredible!!
I really want to watch it now but I haven't got time!! :( maybe another night!! ;)



Last but not least is 'Wild Target'. For some reason, most people don't seemed to have heard of this film. I'm going to be honest and say I brought this film from the charity shop I volunteer at for £2, purely because it had Rupert Grint it!! I love love love this film sooo much and it was said to be a huge 'flop', but I literally went through a stage of watching this film about twice a week!! (a bit sad, I know!!!)  I sure this film is really cheap to buy if you did want to because everyone says it was bad, but it is honestly one of my top 5 films of all time :)
 
This has gone on longer than I meant it to!! Anyway, thanks for reading and as usual comments or tips are welcome :) I don't know if you liked this kind of thing or not but I thought that I might as well try something different!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment